Migration advisory for Hospitality Professionals
Date(s) - 08/04/2022
5:00 am - 6:00 am
Are you living in Kolkata and working as a hospitality professional? Did you know that Germany has a high demand for the professionals from hospitality sector such as chefs, housekeepers, banquet managers etc. However, if you want to succeed in your job search, preparation is key.
Well, we have a news for you! We are coming to Kolkata for the first time and conducting a session specially to inform you on how you can make it to Germany.
In this session, you can learn about:
• The German job market: What are my chances of finding a job in my profession?
• German language: How much German do you actually need to know?
• Recognition of your qualifications: What is it and why is it important?
The session will conclude with an open Q&A.
You can attend if:
• You have a government-recognised qualification in the field of hospitality
• You have work experience in this field
• You are interested in working in Germany
You will get a chance to directly interact with our advisors at ProRecognition India. We are a project by the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce and are funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research of Germany. Our experts have been advising Indian professionals since 2015 via ProRecognition on how they can make it to Germany and get their qualifications recognized.
Join us and launch your career in Germany today!
When? 8th April 2022
Where? Auditorium of Goethe Institute Kolkata, Park Mansions, Gate 4, 57A, Park St, Kolkata, West Bengal
Time? 5:00 PM