Bridging the gap to Germany: Career Guidance for Vocational Healthcare Professional
Date(s) - 27/08/2020
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Nurses and other vocational healthcare professionals are the most sought-after candidates in Germany. This provides great job opportunities for Indian candidates from this background. At the same time, there are a lot of things to consider before going to Germany.
From obtaining a recruitment license to placement limitations, this FREE webinar of ProRecognition will inform you about everything you need to know.
• The German job market for vocational healthcare professionals
• The process of recognising your medical qualifications
• Advanced professional training
The session will conclude with an open Q&A.
You should attend if:
• You are a nurse, physiotherapist, MLTA, MRTA with work experience
• You are planning to work in Germany
• You need a complete overview on the process of obtaining a license
Don’t forget to register yourself.