Career destination Germany: Migration advisory for nurses, physiotherapists, MTRAs & MTLAs
Date(s) - 09/02/2022
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Nurses and other vocational healthcare professionals are the most sought-after candidates in Germany. This provides great job opportunities for Indian candidates from this background. At the same time, there are a lot of things to consider before going to Germany.
From obtaining a recruitment license to placement limitations, this FREE webinar of ProRecognition will inform you about everything you need to know.
You will also get a chance to interact with our guest speaker Ms. Sonali Sahgal from Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan New Delhi will be presenting their product offerings of language courses for healthcare professionals.
• The German job market for vocational healthcare professionals
• The process of recognizing your medical qualifications
• Advanced professional training
• Opportunities to attend profession-specific German language courses in India
The session will conclude with an open Q&A.
You should attend if:
• You are a nurse, physiotherapist, MLTA, MRTA with work experience
• You are planning to work in Germany
• You need a complete overview on the process of obtaining a license