Bridging the gap to Germany: Career Guidance for Vocational Healthcare Professional
Date(s) - 24/03/2021
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Nurses and other vocational healthcare professionals are the most sought-after candidates in Germany. This provides great job opportunities for Indian candidates from this background. At the same time, there are a lot of things to consider before going to Germany.
From obtaining a recruitment license to placement limitations, this FREE webinar of ProRecognition will inform you about everything you need to know.
You will also get a chance to interact with our guest speakers from the International Placement Cell (ZAV) of the Federal Employment Agency of Germany and from Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan New Delhi. Our guest speaker Ms. Nicoleta Hüllen from ZAV will give you insights into the German job market for healthcare professionals and about living and working in Germany, and Ms. Sonali Sahgal from Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan New Delhi will be presenting their product offerings of language courses for healthcare professionals.
• The German job market for vocational healthcare professionals
• The process of recognizing your medical qualifications
• Advanced professional training
• Opportunities to attend profession-specific German language courses in India
The session will conclude with an open Q&A.
You should attend if:
• You are a nurse, physiotherapist, MLTA, MRTA with work experience
• You are planning to work in Germany
• You need a complete overview on the process of obtaining a license