Bridging the gap to Germany: Career Guidance for Professionals with Technical / Vocational Training
Date(s) - 04/12/2020
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Did you know that almost half of all vacancies in Germany last year were for candidates such as electricians, tool and die maker, mechatronics technicians and other technical vocations? Considering this massive need for skilled talent, the new German immigration law, which came into effect this March, opened up the job market for international professionals with a vocational qualification who fulfil certain conditions.
In this FREE live webinar, we will inform you about how to best prepare for your journey into the German job market.
- The German job market: Which vocations are in demand?
- Recognition of qualifications: How to prove your eligibility for work visa?
- German language requirement: How much German should you know?
The session will conclude with an open Q&A.
You should attend if:
- If you are working as a technician and have a relevant qualification
- You are planning to work in Germany
- You need a domain-specific information for your vocation
Don’t forget to register yourself.