Bridging the gap to Germany: Career Guidance for IT Professionals
Date(s) - 25/02/2021
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
With the increased need to digitisation both in production as well as offices, IT professionals are highly sought after by German employers. In fact, the demand for IT experts is so severe, that more than 100.000 vacancies in the area remained vacant last year. Despite these great opportunities, it takes more than a job-seeker visa to get a job.
In this FREE live webinar, we will inform you how to prepare in order to Germany as an IT professional. You will also get a chance to interact with our guest speakers from “Meetra”, who are experts in German recruitment market.
- The German IT job market for IT: How is the demand for your profile?
- Recognition of qualifications: How can you proof your qualification?
- German language requirement: How much German is needed for your role?
The session will conclude with an open Q&A.
You should attend if:
- You are an IT professional with work experience
- You are planning to work in Germany
- You need a domain-specific information for your professional area
Don’t forget to register yourself.