Bridging the gap to Germany: Career Guidance for Engineers
Date(s) - 14/09/2021
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Germany is a global leader in many high-tech fields and known for the quality of its machinery, cars and tools. That’s why the German industry has a great demand for talented and passionate engineers from all across the world. At the same time, the need for engineers varies across specialisation and is linked to additional requirements, which candidates need to keep in mind.
In this FREE live webinar, we will inform you about on what you need to consider if you want to work an engineer in Germany.
- German job market for engineers: How is the demand in your domain?
- Recognition of qualifications: How can you proof your qualification?
- German language requirements: How much German should you know?
The session will conclude with an open Q&A.
You should attend if:
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (non-IT), ideally with first work experience
- You are planning to work in Germany
- You need a domain-specific information for your professional area
Don’t forget to register yourself.