NEW DATE – Bridging the gap to Germany: Career Guidance for Academic Healthcare Professionals
Date(s) - 28/01/2022
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Unlike India, Germany’s population is aging. This causes not only an increased need for healthcare services, but helps international healthcare professionals to find work in Germany. If you are a doctor, pharmacist, dentist of veterinarian planning to follow this path, too, you will need an Approbation, a permanent medical license.
In this FREE live webinar, we will take you through the procedure of preparing and applying for your medical license for Germany. We’ll also inform you about the options you have with it. Looking for a research position? Then you will get a chance to learn about research opportunities in Germany for healthcare professionals by DAAD team.
- The German job market for academic healthcare professionals
- Types of medical licenses
- The process of recognising your medical qualifications
- Advanced professional training post Approbation
The session will conclude with an open Q&A.
You should attend if you:
- are a doctor, dentist, pharmacist, veterinarian with work experience
- are planning to work in Germany
- need a complete overview on the process of obtaining a license
Don’t forget to register yourself.