Bridging the gap to Germany: Career Guidance for Academic Healthcare Professionals
Date(s) - 30/06/2020
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Unlike India, Germany’s population is aging, a trend that brings with it not only an increased need for healthcare services, but also an ever-growing number of foreign healthcare professionals working in Germany. If you are a doctor, pharmacist, dentist of veterinarian planning to follow this path, too, you will need an Approbation, a permanent medical license.
In this FREE live webinar, we will take you through the procedure of preparing and applying for your medical license for Germany and inform you about the options you have with it.
- The German job market for academic healthcare professionals
- Types of medical licenses
- The process of recognising your medical qualifications
- Advanced professional training post Approbation
The session will conclude with an open Q&A.
You should attend if:
- You are a doctor, dentist, pharmacist, veterinarians with work experience
- You are planning to work in Germany
- You need a complete overview on the process of obtaining a license
Don’t forget to register yourself.